It is a known fact that every particular job has its own positive and negative aspects. Being a freelancer nowadays is very popular among young people. Let’s consider all possible aspects of this issue. First of all, we are going to discuss all the advantages of freelance writing. They are successfully posted below:
- You get paid simply scheduling your own time. As a freelance writer, you are a boss for yourself, and there is nobody more.
- You do what you love to do. You choose the assignments and deadlines for yourself.
- Freelancing is a great opportunity to completely understand what interests you more.
- Writing helps you explore and discover absolutely new life aspects.
- You take orders as many as you can handle. You are the only one who plans and arranges your own earnings.
- People will always listen to your opinion.
- You don’t need to wake up in the morning in order to catch a bus to get to the work.
However, despite of the above written advantages, there are a lot of perks involved in freelance writing.
- You should be always ready for a task to be accomplished as somebody relies on you. Thus, you should be always online.
- There is no fixed earning setup. For instance, autumn and spring you may not earn a lot since all institutional establishments are closed. Hence, you will have no job to be offered.
- Your medical insurance is being bought by yourself. It is expensive.
- Nobody, except of you, takes care of your retirement funds.
- If you are sick, you won’t be provided with a paid sick leave.
Now it is up to you to decide whether or not to apply for a freelance writing. Simply keep in your mind that every single job, without a doubt, gets lots of perks as well. Anyway, we wish you the best of luck with your freelance career.
About the Author
Paul Smith works at http://essayediting.us/
His life is full of absolutely new experiences. Thus, he is always willing to share some of them with the online audience.